Dear Valued Customer,
It is the Plumbing and HVAC trade mission to protect the health of our clients and the nation. Due to the current outbreak of CV-19, we are making our customers aware of our Ultra Low Volume Fogging Services. The process of fogging a room or house disinfects all the surfaces in the room/house/condo with a dry fog of Biocide that kills on contact viruses, mold, and bacteria.
This process works as follows. The Technician uses a professional dry fog machine to apply a light fog to all surfaces in the room and then a generous amount of fog into the air. As the fog falls through the air it works like the rain in an outdoor environment to clean the air as it falls and kills any microbes it comes in contact with. Additionally, the Biocide that falls out of the air collects on all surfaces and kills any microbes left from the initial surface treatment. Fogging has been used for a long time in disinfecting rooms for high-risk persons to protect from the flu and other viruses. The process has also been used to kill mold spores in hard to reach areas.
The process is safe and non-toxic and will not damage or discolor furniture or other items in the room. Residents (including pets) need to vacate the room or house for approximately one hour, however, the fog is not toxic to breathe or to get on your skin. BioCide is pet safe, so no need to worry about our furry friends.
Our products are very safe to use in home and work environments. EPA has classified many of our products as hospital-grade disinfectants. This classification makes them one of the safest antifungal antimicrobials available on the market today. Biocide Labs products are safely used in schools, daycares, food manufacturers, hospitals, and homes across the country. We take pride in keeping our client’s homes and workplaces clean and healthy.
If this is something you are interested in having done at your home, business, vehicle, or boat feel free to call 954-732-7342 for scheduling or to ask any questions you may.
PRODUCT INFORMATION: Biocide 100 is a highly effective Biocide mold cleaner against “Pathogenic” (disease-causing) Fungus and Mold. Biocide 100 can be used to clean mold from multiple surfaces. This product kills Mold and Fungus, Bacteria, and Viruses. Biocide 100 is an EPA registered mold cleaning solution. The Preferred Product of Professional Mold Remediators and Water Mitigation Specialists.
*IMPORTANT EPA INFORMATION*
BioCide – 100 (EPA Reg #1839-83-86117) has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) on hard non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be used against 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Hepatitis A virus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website for additional information. Additional Information:
Fungicide (against pathogenic fungi mold)
Mildewstat (on hard inanimate surfaces)
Kills 99.9% of Germs
Kills 99.9% of Bacteria
Kills 99.9% of Household Bacteria